As a blogger I will try new web services and register with that sites. Most of the websites have the registration forms to get the permanent readers to their websites. Most of the fields are same in every website like first name, last name, email etc…If you are plan to earn money from surveys you have to do an extra work with that surveys by filling the details and take a survey about the topic. The total process for a form filling will consume your time. To do an automatic form filling ‘autofill forms' add-on will be available on both Mozilla and chrome browsers. Try out this and fill the forms within seconds.
Image grabbed from the mozilla addons site.
Where to start?
1. First download and install the add-on from Mozilla add-on site by clicking on the "Add to firefox" button.
2. After install the add-on and restart your firefox browser.
3. Now go to address and select the auto fill and click on options tab.
4. Click on simple tab and fill out all options that means your email,username,city etc.... and click on OK button.
- fills out web forms with one click on a keyboard shortcut or even a mouse click.
- You can configure your own ruleset to determine the input for each element.
- works with any type of fields(input,text areas,selections,check boxes,radio buttons)
- You can define a global profile.
- Profiles can be exported and imported.
- Don't consume system memory while surfing because it active only when filling out forms/
- This add-on provides the security to the data entered by you setting a master password.
Download link :
Add-on for chrome :
autofill for chrome