To prevent from this condition we manually remove old restore points using ccleaner.Here is the process of removing restore points using ccleaner.
Steps for removing restore points using ccleaner:
If you have ccleaner install it or download it from the following link Cclenaer
- Open ccleaner and go to tools tab.
- Select System restore tab,here available restore points are listed in date wise.
3. Select the unneccasry one(that means old or unimportant restore point) and click on remove button.
4. Then it displays a dialogue box with the following message"All selected restore points are removed.Are you sure you wish to proceed?".
5. Click on OK button.Its enough, removal process is done.
The most recent restore points will not be highlighted for deletion due to system safety.